BLM NM Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance (L19AS00059)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM NM Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.228.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019 Open from May 15, 2019 through July 31, 2019, 430 PM ET Round One Applications Due June 14, 2019, 430 PM ET Round Two Applications Due July 15, 2019, 430 PM ET Round Three Applications Due July 31, 2019 430 PM ET.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: NPS 21st Century Conservation Service Corps Program
Previous opportunity: Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Program Technical Assistance for Family Violence Prevention and Services Act Formula Grantees
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00059) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00060||BLM NM Noxious and Invasive Plant Managemnt|
|L19AS00041||BLM-WO, National Wildlife Program|
|L19AS00043||AZ Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|USDA NRCS SD 19 GEN0010193||FY19 SD CIG NFO|
|L19AS00063||BLM- CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|P19AS00165||Invasive plant management in 20 NPS park units in the Southeast Region|
|L19AS00062||BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands|
|P19AS00166||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|USDA NRCS CO CIG 19 GEN0010214||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F19AS00215||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|BOR DO 19 N019||Research Support for Science Communications and Water Resource Management Toolbox|
|NPS NOIP19AC00219||The Natural Resources of the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Exhibit - LECL|
|USDA NRCS IN CTA 19 GEN0010216||Technical biological assistance associated with the ecological monitoring of Wetlands Reserve Program (WRP) and Agricultural Conservation Easement Program-Wetlands Reserve Easements (WRE).|
|NPS NOIP19AC00161||Conservation Crew for Prairie Restoration - THRO|
|USGS 19 FA 0085||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00170||Reed Canary Grass Management|
|P19AS00169||Identifying Activity Periods of an Endangered Salamander|
|NPSP19AS00000||Back Country Archaeological Site Preservation Project|
|P19AS00173||Develop Phase III of Repeat Photography Program|
|P19AS00174||Repair Dinosaur NM boundary fences|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00059", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: