Apply for W81XWH 22 TSCRP IDA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Idea Development Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 31, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Centers for Independent Living Competition - American Samoa
Previous opportunity: Combating Corruption in Costa Rica's Judicial Authority Through Ethics Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 22 TSCRP IDA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 22 TSCRP IDA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 TSCRP EHDA||DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Exploration – Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP CSCCDA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Convergent Science Cancer Consortium Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP BHSA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Behavioral Health Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed, Idea Award|
|SFOP0008814||Global Innovation through Science and Technology: Global, ASEAN, and Pacific Islands|
|SFOP0008796||U.S.-ASEAN Science, Technology and Innovation Cooperation (STIC) Program|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP EHDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP EIRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP DSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Data Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0020||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II|
|SFOP0008823||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|SFOP0008824||Global Innovation through Science and Technology: Global, ASEAN, and Pacific Islands|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital and Orbital Flight Opportunities "TechFlights"|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 22 TSCRP IDA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.