Apply for USDA FNS 2022 F2S
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the agriculture, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Farm to School Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.575.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 200 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: National Fetal, Infant, and Child Death Review Center
Previous opportunity: CZM Projects of Special Merit Competition - FY2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS 2022 F2S
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS 2022 F2S) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS 10182 LFPA0000 22 0001||Local Food Purchase Assistance Program|
|USDA FNS CN 2022 TNTG||Team Nutrition Training Grant|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2022||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|USDA FNS WIC FMNBP 22||FY22 WIC FMNP Benefit Delivery Modernization Grants|
|USDA AMS 10185 CPLFS000 22 0001||Local Food for Schools Cooperative Agreement Program (LFS)|
|USDA FNS WIC CIAO 2022||FY22 Community Innovation and Outreach (CIAO) Cooperative Agreement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS 2022 F2S", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.