Mosquito Talk: Building and Expanding International Network of Public Health Communicators to Engage on Zika and Vector Borne Diseases (SFOP0001622)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mosquito Talk: Building and Expanding International Network of Public Health Communicators to Engage on Zika and Vector Borne Diseases" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 02, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $480,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse
Previous opportunity: Colorado Conservation Innovation Grants - Fiscal Year 2017
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0001622) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA 367 17 000005||Health System Strengthening (HSS)|
|RFA AG 18 008||Coordinating Center for Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (U24)|
|CDC RFA IP17 1702||Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vietnam|
|CDC RFA SH17 1700||State Vital Statistics Improvement Program|
|CDC RFA DP13 130905CONT17||International TNM and Capacity Building|
|HRSA 17 112||Service Area Competition - Additional Area (SAC-AA) - Henderson, Nevada|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CONT17||GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS FOR CANCER PREVENTION AND CONTROL|
|CDC RFA DP13 131205CON17||Global Partnerships for Cancer Prevention and Control|
|RFA 492 17 00001||Patient-Centered TB Care|
|HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|CDC RFA GH15 162003CONT17||Pakistan FELTP-Human/Animal Disease Investigation and Technical Assistance to the Pakistan Ministry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture, Center for Global Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|TI 17 015||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act: Building Communities of Recovery (Short Title: BCOR)|
|TI 17 016||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act of 2016, State Pilot Grant Program for Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short Title: PPW-PLT)|
|PAR 17 276||NIH StrokeNet Regional Coordinating Stroke Centers (U24)|
|RFA OD 17 007||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R01)|
|RFA OD 17 008||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|RFA OD 17 009||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R21)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1705||Strengthening Collaboration Between TB Control Programs and Affiliated Partners in the United States|
|RFA HL 18 007||ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop Interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U01)|
|RFA 521 17 000014||Health Service Delivery (HSD)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0001622", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: