Apply for P17AS00021
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Park Service: Research and Write Ranger Cabin Historic Furnishings Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 27, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Reintroduction of Trifolium amoenum at Ring Mountain
Previous opportunity: Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00022||National Park Service: Prepare Archives Repository Guide for the Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|BOR PN 17 F001||PNR WCFSP FY17|
|BOR LC 17 001||Water Conservation Field Services Program Program|
|P17AS00023||2017 CCC Backcountry Trails Pinchot Pass Trail Maintenance|
|F17AS00029||Plains and Prairie Potholes Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|F17AS00030||National Fish Passage Program|
|P17AS00024||Partnering to Educate and Inform Stakeholders on Park Resources Including Wilderness Stewardship|
|P17AS00026||Notice of Intent: Documentation and Implementation of Treatment Plans at Casa Grande Ruins|
|F17AS00036||Sport Fish Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
|F17AS00037||Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program|
|F17AS00038||State Wildlife Grant Program Region 5|
|F17AS00035||Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Region 5|
|F17AS00039||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures Midwest Region - FY2017 Opportunities|
|P17AS00017||Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona|
|BOR UC 17 N001||Glen Canyon Dam Adaptive Management Program Tribal Participation|
|F17AS00048||CA CESU Maintenance of JSATS Array in South Delta for USFWS|
|P17AS00030||Notice of Intent: Frijoles Mesa Excavation|
|F17AS00060||R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F17AS00061||Western Monarch Population Viability Analysis|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.