Apply for W9126G 21 2 SOI 5041
- The Department of Defense, Fort Worth District in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Inventory and Assessment of Buildings on Fort Hood" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: MUREP Aerospace High-Volume Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Cooperative Agreement (MUREP High Volume)
Previous opportunity: Animated Series on Media Literacy
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9126G 21 2 SOI 5041
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9126G 21 2 SOI 5041) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5056||National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) Testing 15 Sites at Fort Hood|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5043||Base-wide Inventory – Reptiles, Amphibians, and Fish, Edwards Air Force Base, California|
|80HQTR21NOA01 21LUSTR B5||Lunar Surface Technology Research (LuSTR) Opportunites|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5131||Natural Resources Support, Edwards Air Force Base, California|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 5122||Field Biology Technical Assistance for Natural Resources Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam, Oahu|
|N00014 21 S F006||FY2021 Department of the Navy (DoN) Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI) Program|
|NNJ21ZSA001N FLAGSHIP||2021 HERO Appendix A: Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|NNJ21ZSA001N OMNIBUS||2021 HERO Appendix B: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|DE FOA 0002546||FY2022 Research Opportunities in High Energy Physics|
|W81XWH 21 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 RTRP ATDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Advanced Technology Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 S TBIPH2||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Focused Program Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP IDA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 S TBIPH1||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP TRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP IIRA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 TBIPHRP CRDA||DoD Traumatic Brain Injury and Psychological Health, Clinical Research Development Award|
|DE FOA 0002554||FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1|
|W912EF 21 2 RFP 0002||Winter Habitat Assessment and Modeling for Rocky Mountain Elk around Dworshak Reservoir|
|21 605||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9126G 21 2 SOI 5041", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.