NIJ FY18 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence-Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program (SAFE-ITR) (NIJ 2018 13742)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIJ FY18 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence-Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program (SAFE-ITR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.741.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Trail Rehab and Repairs-Glacier National Park
Previous opportunity: Log Boom Installation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2018 13742) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI NPSP18AS00121||Baltimore Washington Parkway Cultural Landscape Report|
|W911NF 18 S 0004||Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense (I-Corps @ DoD) Fiscal Year 2018|
|W81XWH 18 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 18 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001909||Materials and Chemical Sciences Research for Quantum Information Science|
|G18AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|USGS 18 FA 0052||DEP for the Nation: State Plans|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP CDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP PA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP IIRA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP OCA||DoD Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian Cancer Academy- Early-Career Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 18 OCRP OMCDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer, Omics Consortium Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001912||Computational Chemical Sciences Research|
|L18AS00006||BLM JFSP Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0254||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Technology Transfer|
|NPS 18 NERO 0028||Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base of Mountain Streams|
|CRANBAA18 0006||3-Dimensional Modeling and Simulation for Lifetime Predictions|
|NNH18ZHA004C||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) International Space Station (ISS) Flight Opportunity|
|W81XWH18PRMRPFPA||DoD PRMRP Focused Program Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPTTDA||DoD PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2018 13742", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: