Apply for P19AS00323
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT: Collaborative Wildlife and Fisheries Research, Management, Outreach and Education in NPS Park Units" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Accelerating Promising Practices for Small Libraries
Previous opportunity: BLM Utah Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00323
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00323) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00324||Sierra Nevada Red Fox: Range, Habitat, and Occupancy Models|
|NPSNOICHAM1900709||El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro National Historic Trail (ELCA) Exhibit Research Internship|
|P19AS00325||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 NRGNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P19AS00077||Maintenance Project (repair fences, trails, remove vegetation) at Parashant National Monument|
|L19AS00097||WY Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|BOR DO 19 F012||WaterSMART- Applied Science Grants|
|BOR DO 19 F009||WaterSMART: Water Reclamation and Reuse Research under the Title XVI Program for Fiscal Year 2019|
|P19AS00329||Monitoring Precipitation Chemistry and Atmospheric Deposition at a High-Elevation Site in Mount Rainier National Park|
|F19AS00282||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation-USFWS Conservation Partnership|
|NPSNOIAZRU1900659||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPSNOISAAN1900729||Youth in Preservation: Acequia Rehabilitation and Historic Resource Preservation|
|L19AS00099||Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|P19AS00344||Interactions among vegetation and fluvial geomorphic processes al|
|P19AS00345||Herpetofaunal Species Inventory and Assessment|
|F19AS00288||Mount Charelston Blue Butterfly Surveys|
|P19AS00346||Drivers of early postfire tree regeneration and indicators of forest re|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00750||Santa Fe NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00746||El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00747||Oregon & California NHT Admin. and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00749||Old Spanish Trail Administrative and Volunteer Support FY 19-20|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00323", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.