Apply for DE FOA 0002224
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Scientific Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Fusion Energy Sciences" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories for Aging Research (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 20 Juvenile Justice System Enhancements
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002224
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002224) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002226||Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science|
|W911NF 20 S 0007||Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense Program (I-Corps @ DoD Program)|
|G20AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G20AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|20 553||Gen-4 Engineering Research Centers|
|NNH19ZEA001N TTT||D.2 Transformational Tools and Technologies (TTT) Project|
|20 554||ADVANCE: Organizational Change for Gender Equity in STEM Academic Professions|
|W81XWH 20 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure, Idea Development Award|
|DE FOA 0002156||SBIR/STTR FY 2020 Phase II Release 2|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0396||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Real Time Pressure Mapping to Reduce Risk of Pressure Ulcers|
|DE FOA 0002260||Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science|
|DE FOA 0002280||Measurement Innovations for Fusion Energy and Plasmas|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 2762||Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM) Support at Fort Polk, LA|
|20 556||Multimodal Sensor Systems for Precision Health Enabled by Data Harnessing, Artificial Intelligence, and Learning|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 20 LCRP IITRA||DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 2984||BAT SURVEYS U.S. ARMY GARRRISON FORT CARSON, CO|
|USGS 20 FA 0097||Notice of Intent|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002224", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.