Apply for 72049220 OEDGRFI 00003
- The Agency for International Development, Philippines USAID-Manila in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Strengthening Private Enterprise for the Digital Economy (SPEED)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 24, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72049220 OEDGRFI 00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72049220 OEDGRFI 00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OWBO 2020 05||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT|
|DLA 202101A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period|
|OSBDC 2021 01||Small Business Development Centers|
|OWBO 2020 06||Renewal Phase WBCs|
|OWBO WKPLN 2020 1||Option Year WBCs|
|OWBO 2020 07||Women's Business Center - Initial Phase|
|DLA 202101B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program Option Period Step 2|
|SCORE 2021 01||SCORE Program|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 001||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Kazakhstan 2021|
|DOSRUS21GR001||America Works in Russia|
|DLA 202102||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|TOKYO PAS FY21 01 10||FY2021 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Advancing Female and Youth Entrepreneurship|
|SB OCAML 21 002||MICRO-2021-01|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72049220 OEDGRFI 00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.