Apply for 72044021RFA00008
- The Agency for International Development, Thailand USAID-Bangkok in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID Local Assistance to Develop and Deliver Excellence, Resilience, and Sustainability in Vietnam (LADDERS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: DOD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators Early-Career Investigator Award
Previous opportunity: Media Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72044021RFA00008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72044021RFA00008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72044021RFA00007||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) Number: 72044021RFA00007|
|PA EAA 21 001||Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services|
|HRSA 21 116||American Rescue Plan—Funding for Native Hawaiian Health Care (ARP-NH)|
|HRSA 21 105||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|CDC RFA GH21 2174||Enhancing Global Health Security: Strengthening Public Health Surveillance Systems and Preparedness Globally|
|HRSA 22 018||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A HIV Emergency Relief Grant Program|
|72052121R00017||Improved Health Service Delivery (IHSD)|
|HRSA 22 004||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH21 2180||Global Noncommunicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion|
|PAS 21 245||Limited Competition: Promoting a Basic Understanding of Chemical Threats to Skin (R34 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2179||Partnering with Regional Institutes to Strengthen Essential Public Health Functions in Vietnam|
|PA 21 264||Large Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Projects for Prevention of Healthcare-Associated Infections (R18)|
|CDC RFA TS19 19010301SUPP21||Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU): Expansion Supplement|
|CDC RFA EH20 20050101SUPP21||Strengthening environmental health capacity (EHC) to detect, prevent, and control environmental health hazards through data-driven, evidence-based approaches; pilot Environmental Health Records EHR/COVID-19 community mitigation|
|CDC RFA CD21 2102||Strategic Planning: South America|
|CDC RFA CD21 2103||Strategic Planning: Eastern Europe/Central Asia|
|RFA HL 22 012||Short-Term Research Education Program to Enhance Diversity in Health-Related Research (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA CD21 2105||Strategic Planning: Southeast Asia|
|CDC RFA CD21 2104||Strategic Planning: Middle East/North Africa|
|MP CPI 21 008||Minority Leaders Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72044021RFA00008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.