Wildlife Conservation and Restoration (F18AS00278)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wildlife Conservation and Restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2018 CyberTipline Program
Previous opportunity: Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00278) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|N62645 PA 18 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance|
|G18AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, PIEDMONT â¿¿ SOUTH ATLANTIC COAST|
|G18AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Cheasapeake Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00278", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: