2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting displaced and conflict-affected persons in Armenia and Georgia (SFOP0003983)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting displaced and conflict-affected persons in Armenia and Georgia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.520.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NIJ FY18 Programs and Services for Victims of Crime: Phased Evaluation Research
Previous opportunity: FY18 American Sign Language Conservation Corps Crew Working
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0003983) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004165||Burma: Supporting Inclusive Civic Awareness and Engagement across Diverse Communities|
|SFOP0004170||Burma: Supporting Inclusive Civic Awareness and Engagement across Diverse Communities|
|SFOP0004173||FY18 DRL Blockchain and Worker Rights|
|P18AS00072||Historic Preservation Fund Grants in Aid: Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|SFOP0004171||FY18 DRL Labor Rights and Mega Sporting Events|
|P18AS00073||Historic Preservation Fund Grants-in-Aid to State Historic Preservation Offices|
|USAID MCHN 20180226||Event - Improving Child and Maternal Health: Bending the Curve|
|18 VNM NOFO 03||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2018|
|P18AS00081||Historic Preservation Fund Grants-in-Aid: Tribal Heritage Grants|
|DHS 17 GPD 083 000 99||Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER) Grants|
|P18AS00069||Veteran Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|VA ASG 2019 01||Grants for Adaptive Sports Programs for Disabled Veterans and Disabled Members of the Armed Forces|
|FY18 MRT 001||FY2018 Annual Program Statement|
|SCAKAB 18 AW 001 SCA 03082018||Maintenance and Operation of English Language and Computer Learning Centers|
|SFOP0004204||2018 Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia|
|AH2018||Ukraine: America House Kyiv Program|
|SFOP0004209||FY 2018 Notice of Funding Opportunity for global programming to further innovation in addressing gender-based violence (GBV) in conflict-affected humanitarian e|
|P18AS00091||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|BJA 2018 13634||BJA FY 18 Second Chance Act Comprehensive Community-Based Adult Reentry Program|
|P18AS00064||National Park Service/YMCA - YMCA Bringing Youth Outdoors Together|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0003983", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: