Apply for L17AS00135
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Watershed Support Abandoned Mine Reclamation and Characterization" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.236.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 2017 STC Chicago Continuation
Previous opportunity: Climate Change Research Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00135
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00135) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00328||Water is our common language: spring conservation and community engagement in US-Mexico sister parks|
|P17AS00318||Develop Methods to Estimate Future Flood Hazard Information for National Park Service Inland Floodplains|
|NPSNOIROMO1700745||Maintenance and resource protection on Section 1 of the South Tonahutu Trail, Rocky Mountain NP|
|L17AS00132||BLM Utah Wildlife Vegetation Trend Studies|
|USGS 17 FA 0216||Remote Sensing of Coastal Change with Advanced Structure from Motion Techniques|
|L17AS00134||BLM-CO: Site Stewardship Program for Tres Rios Field Office and Canyons of the Ancients National Monument|
|P17AS00327||Geophysical Survey of fossil trackway and lake formations|
|F17AS00241||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P17AS00344||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Casa Grande Ruins NM|
|P17AS00348||Monitoring and Data Development for Special Status Plants and Pollinators in Mesa Verde National Park, Montezuma County, Colorado â¿¿ 2017|
|P17AS00349||Special Landscape History Study of TumacÃ¡cori National Historical Park|
|P17AS00350||Notice of Intent: Forest Restoration of Selected Areas|
|P17AS00351||Provide Data Management, GIS, and File Structure Services at Joshua Tree National Park|
|L17AS00138||BLM Arizona, Migratory Bird Monitoring|
|L17AS00142||BLM-(AZ), Small Mammal Population Study, Vermilion Cliffs National Monument|
|L17AS00143||BLM AZ, Wickenburg Sophieâ¿¿s Flat Trail System|
|L17AS00137||BLM CA Vya Wildlife Community Response Assessment|
|L17AS00139||BLM CA Vya Sage Grouse Habitat Use and Fitness|
|L17AS00140||BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00135", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.