Apply for F17AS00239
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climate Change Research Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,834.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Watershed Support Abandoned Mine Reclamation and Characterization
Previous opportunity: Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00239
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00239) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00270||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005292||FY18 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|F17AS00294||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NOAA OAR OER 2018 2005296||Ocean Exploration FY 2018 Funding Opportunity|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005311||FY18 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|F17AS00293||GLRI State Projects from 2017 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2018 2005309||John H. Prescott Marine Mammal Rescue Assistance Grant Program (Prescott Grant Program) for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NPS NOIP17AC01063||Assess Vulnerability of Park Ecosystems to Climate Change- APIS|
|NPS NOIP17AC01030||Bison Partnership: Genetic Conservation Initiative- WICA|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2018 2005332||FY18 Saltonstall Kennedy Competition|
|F17AS00331||Topeka Shiner Recovery in SW Minnesota - Phase II|
|F17AS00374||Chukchi Sea Polar Bear Harvest Risk Assessment|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2018 2005335||FY18 Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005331||Fiscal Year 2018 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005326||FY 2018 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|G18AS00002||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - Denver Acquisition Branch|
|G18AS00001||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - National Grants Branch|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005319||FY18-19 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|G18AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2018|
|NOAA NFA NFAPO 2018 2005418||FY 2018 – 2020 - Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Announcement Type: Initial|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00239", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.