Apply for FOA BS 2022 1
- The Department of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.603.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 23, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Women’s Risk Need Assessment (WRNA)
Previous opportunity: Community Supervision Leadership Training (CSLT)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA BS 2022 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA BS 2022 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|011 FY2022||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – LOCAL PARTNER|
|NCA 2022 VLGP||Veterans Legacy Grant Program|
|ED GRANTS 062922 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Promise Neighborhoods (PN) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215N|
|ED GRANTS 063022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Modeling and Stimulation Program (MSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116S|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 13||Support for Distance English Language Education for Ukrainian Secondary Schools|
|72060322RFA000001||USAID/Djibouti Early Childhood Education Activity|
|ED GRANTS 070622 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for The Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools, Assistance Listing Number 84.282|
|ED GRANTS 070622 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools (CSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 070622 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs State Entities (SE), Assistance Listing Number 84.282A|
|OPAPDFY22007||Sustainable U.S.-Palestinian Higher Education Partnerships|
|ED GRANTS 071222 001||OSERS: OSEP: Rhonda Weiss National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate IDEA Data in Accessible Formats, Assistance Listing Number 84.373Q|
|ED GRANTS 071322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215J|
|72036722RFA00003||USAID Education: Equity and Inclusion (This is USAID/Nepal NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 072222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): National Dissemination Grants, Assistance Listing Number 84.282T|
|SFOP0009115||Student Leadership Program|
|ED GRANTS 080222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Basic Needs for Postsecondary Students Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116N|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 015||Public Diplomacy Small Grants - EDUCATION|
|PAS GUA FY22 03||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills – Year 2 (EAGLES II)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 007||Eastern Iraqi Universities Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA BS 2022 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.