Apply for 22CS19
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Supervision Leadership Training (CSLT)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants
Previous opportunity: Leadership for the Employment and Economic Advancement of People with Disabilities Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Policy Development Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22CS19
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22CS19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS ACC NOFO 2022 01||PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|72064122RFA00003||USAID/Ghana Performance Accountability Activity|
|SMK800 22 PAS007||FY2022 U.S. Embassy Skopje Media Training Program|
|DOS AZE PD 22 03||Women Empowerment Centers for Azerbaijan|
|72011122RFA00004||Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia|
|SFOP0009020||DRL Children and Armed Conflict in CAR, DRC, South Sudan, and/or Yemen|
|PAS EGY FY22 02||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Programming|
|DHS 22 CISA 120 REMCDP 001||Rural Emergency Medical Communications Demonstration Project|
|030ADV22R0037||Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Libraries, Archives and Museums|
|030ADV22R0048||Of the People: Widening the Path: Connecting Communities Digital Initiative – Higher Education|
|DOS GEO FY22 15 06082022||Vulnerable Communities Engagement Program|
|DOSRUS22CA002||English Language Immersion Camps for Russian University Students|
|SFOP0009049||FY 2023 Request for Concept Notes on Capacity Development and Strengthening of Domestic Refugee Resettlement|
|SFOP0009040||Advancing Cybersecurity Policies in support of an Open, Interoperable, Reliable, and Secure Internet|
|SFOP0008992||Countering Threats to Freedom of Expression in Academia|
|PAS MOROCCO FY22 06||Coalition Training for Women Parliamentarians|
|TRACK2 FY22||Track II Programs|
|DOS ANGOLA SSH FY22 01||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund|
|FTI06142022||Fiscal Transparency Innovation in Egypt|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22CS19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.