Apply for PAR 23 072
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FDA Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2025 This NOFO has multiple Application Due Dates April 12, 2023 and October 12, 2023 by 1159 PM Eastern Time. April 12, 2024 and October 11, 2024 by 1159 PM Eastern Time. April 11, 2025 and October 10, 2025 by 1159 PM Eastern Time..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: FY22 DRL Syria Programs - Statements of Interest
Previous opportunity: Expanding Alternatives to Incarceration in Tunisia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 23 072
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 23 072) also looked into and applied for these:
|Enhancing Local Achievements in Nutrition Excellence (ELAINE)
Funding Number: 7200AA23RFA00008
Agency: Agency for International Development
Category: Food and Nutrition, Health
Funding Amount: $99,500,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 23 072", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.