Apply for NNG22ZHA0010C
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MUREP PBI/HBCU Data Science Equity, Access and Priority for Research and Education (DEAP) " and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 22.PMWRA.22November2022.Unsolicited.RFI
Previous opportunity: Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNG22ZHA0010C
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNG22ZHA0010C) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 082322 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE) - Augustus F. Hawkins Center of Educational Excellence (Hawkins) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116K|
|72066922RFA00004||The Incentivize Learning Activity|
|31310022K0005||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), the University Nuclear Leadership Program (formerly the Integrated University Program), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Distinguished Faculty Advancement Grant, and|
|FR 6600 N 29F||HUDRD - HBCU Research Center of Excellence|
|72064122RFA00008||USAID/Ghana Strengthening Accountability in Ghana's Education System (SAGES) Systems Strengthening Activity|
|31310022K0007||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Notice of Funding Opportunity Announcement (NOFO), Minority Serving Institutions Grants Program (MSIG), Scholarships, and Fellowships, Fiscal Year (FY) 2023|
|72038822APS00001||Bangladesh Integrated Youth Activity (BIYA)|
|NNH23ZHA002C||FY 2023 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (EPSCoR) RAPID RESPONSE RESEARCH (R3) NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 092222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE) – Center of Excellence in Spatial Computing (CESC) Grant Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116Q|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNG22ZHA0010C", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.