U.S.-Russia Peer-to-Peer Dialogue Program Management (SLMAQM 18 CA 2038)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Russia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.-Russia Peer-to-Peer Dialogue Program Management" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $850,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: New Mexico Interstate Stream Commission Assistance for Implementation of the Middle Rio Grande Biological Opinion
Previous opportunity: National Symphony Orchestra Capital Concert Series
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SLMAQM 18 CA 2038) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS BSB FY18 0904||2019 YSEALI Generation Workshop: Advancing Gender Equality|
|USGS 18 FAC 7460||Data Collection and Research Partnership and Co-Location in Office and Garage Space in Grayling, Michigan|
|F18AS00299||Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Activities in South Dakota|
|NPS 18 NERO 0132||Inspire Cooperative Coastal Change Adaptation Through Locally-S|
|NPS 18 NERO 0133||HPP Natural Resources & Historic Structures Internship|
|BOR PN 18 N023||Prineville Reservoir Recreation Operations & Maintenance|
|NPS NOIP18AC00233||Ethnobotany at Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site, North Dakota|
|BOR PN 18 N015||Outdoor Recreation Operations and Maintenance Agreement|
|NPS 18 NERO 0139||NJ Pinelands Long-term Environmental and Economic Monitoring|
|USGS 18 FAC 4885||Assessment of vegetation response to managed disturbance and validation of Conservation Reserve Program cover quality|
|NPS0NOIP18AC00302||Placed-based Learning on Floating Classrooms in Southern Lake Michigan Waterays - RTCA|
|NPS NOIP18AC00302||Placed-based Learning on Floating Classrooms in Southern Lake Michigan Waterays - RTCA|
|72068518RFA00017||USAID/Senegal Feed the Future Fisheries, Biodiversity & Livelihoods (FBL)|
|P18AS00557||Tribal Perspectives on Cultural Resources and Interpretation at John Day Fossil Beds National Monument|
|RD RDCA REDI2018||Rural Development Cooperative Agreement Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0151||Develop Climate Change-Resilient Restoration Techniques on Cad|
|NPS 18 NERO 0153||Westfield Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0146||Preserve, Maintain & Interpret the Tenement Museum|
|DHS 18 NPPD 128 ISAO 001||Internet Security - Information Sharing and Analysis Organizations (IS-ISAO) Pilot|
|P18AS00560||NCR Civil Rights Fellows - Graduate Student Internship Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SLMAQM 18 CA 2038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: