Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Area Office (BOR GP 17 0002)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Area Office" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.530.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 04, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Weber's draba project
Previous opportunity: Cuyahoga Valley Cooperative Wildlife Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR GP 17 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR GP 17 0003||Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Nebraska Kansas Area Office|
|P17AS00069||Analyzing 13 Years of Landbird Data for the Northern Colorado Plateau I&M Network of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00074||Visitor Use Study|
|P17AS00073||IMR ProRanger Program|
|L17AS00030||BLM-NV Black Rock NCA Public Outreach, Education, Recreation Support, and Resource Monitoring|
|USGS 17 FA 0064||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00028||BLM Utah 2017 Heritage Resources Preservation Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00079||Cades Cove Resource Education/Interpretation Interns|
|L17AS00025||BLM Nevada City of North Las Vegas Multiple PTNA Acquisition Projects SNPLMA Round 16|
|L17AS00031||BLM-(MT), Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota Noxious Weed Control|
|BOR UC 17 N003||Population size, mobility, and early life history of Razorback Suckers in the San Juan River|
|USGS 17 FA 0048||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 17 F014||WaterSMART Grants: Water Marketing Strategy Grants for Fiscal Year 2017|
|P17AS00084||Large Mammal response to wildfire and landscape-scale forest restoration in the Jemez Mountains|
|W912DR 17 2 0002||Raystown Lake Conservation Intern|
|G17AS00032||2017 Water Use Data and Research|
|NOI NPSP17AC00144||Assessing, Monitoring, and Documenting the Status of Plant Species and Communities|
|P17AS00082||American Architectural Foundation (AAF) Projects|
|P17AS00089||Notice of Intent:Hydrologic Assessment of Grand Canyon NPâ¿¿s source Water and associated groundwater monitoring and modeling|
|P17AS00087||Notice of Intent to Award: Public Land Corps Student Work Crew - Canaveral National Seashore|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR GP 17 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: