Apply for F17AS00152
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Weber's draba project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.650.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2017 Not applicable.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Water Conservation Field Services Program, Great Plains Regional Office, Oklahoma-Texas Area Office
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00152
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00152) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NWO CESU 17 18||FT AP HILL WILDLIFE TECHNICIAN SUPPORT|
|EPA REG1 17 01||FY17 and FY18 Region 1 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|F17AS00161||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|CENWO SIKES CA FY17||Omaha District FY17 Sikes Act Cooperative Agreement|
|EPA R7WWPD 17 01||FY17 and FY18 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG04 17 02||FY17 Region IV Wetland Program Development Grants|
|USGS 17 FA 0097||Tribal Perspectives for and Values of Resources Downstream of Glen Canyon Dam|
|EPA G2017 ORD E1||Cooperative Training Partnership in Aquatic Toxicology and Ecosystem Research|
|N40080 17 2 0002||BALD EAGLE BANDING NAVAL AIR PATUXENT RIVER MD|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 17 18||FY17 and FY18 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|USGS 17 FA 0120||Genomic mechanisms that underlie lack of recovery of Prince William Sound herring following the 1990's collapse|
|SOL 521 17 000011||USAID Reforestation Project|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 17 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 17 03||FY 2017 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|BOR LC 17 N004||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F17AS00173||Additional Modeling for the CAMT Delta Smelt|
|F17AS00178||Western Snowy Plover Recovery at Eden Landing Ecological Reserve|
|NPS NOI 17 MACA P17AC00359||Bat Monitoring Interns|
|USGS 17 FA 00125||Seafloor Geodetic Methods|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00152", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.