Apply for DHS 21 GPD 056 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.056.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 300 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities through State-based Public Health Programs
Previous opportunity: Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 21 GPD 056 00 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 21 GPD 056 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 21 GPD 042 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9|
|DOS STO PAS NOFO FY21 1||U.S. Embassy to Sweden grant competition on U.S.-Gothenburg/Western Sweden relations on the occasion of Gothenburg’s 400th anniversary.|
|AFPRA FY21 02||U.S. Embassy PRAIA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|AFJUB 21 01||U.S. Embassy Juba PAS Annual Program Statement|
|21AC01||Thinking for a Change Facilitator Training|
|ALUMNI FY21 01||U.S.AlumniOutreachSmallGrantsProgramCompetition|
|21PR07||VILT Training and Facilitation for Implementing a Classification Revalidation Instrument|
|AEIF ARM FY21||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund Program|
|AFKAM PAS FY21 2||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs, 2021|
|PAS YEREVAN FY21||PAS Yerevan Small Grants Program|
|DOS KAM AMBSSH FY20||U.S. Embassy Kampala Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2021|
|21 PHL APS||U.S. Embassy Philippines PAS Small Grants FY2021|
|SFOP0007718||DRL FY20 IRF: Expanding Religious Tolerance in Mozambique|
|72060321RFA00002||Citizens Engagement for Advocacy and Accountability Activity|
|SFOP0007619||DRL Strengthening Worker’s Rights in Armenia|
|PAS ANG FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Angola Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund|
|SFOP0007709||FY 2022 Fulbright Specialist Program|
|SFOP0007707||FY 2022 Fulbright Scholar Program|
|PASCONAKRYFY21002||U.S. Embassy, Conakry- PD Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 21 GPD 056 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.